TransX Group of Companies is the largest provider of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, 2600 team members and over 4000 trucks and trailers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. As an industry leading company in the transportation and logistics industry and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity. Our goal to be the best begins with employing the best, that’s why TransX is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
TransX has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll/Settlements Administrator in our Winnipeg head office.
Working in a team of 5 and reporting directly to the Payroll Supervisor, the Payroll/Settlements Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the department.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Reviewing all Driver payroll information
- Scanning and inputting various documents
- Answer any Driver inquiries
- Written and oral communication with other departments and terminals
- Other administrative tasks
The successful candidate will be a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a demanding and time sensitive work environment
- Detail orientated with strong revision skills
- Demonstrates strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer on site cafeteria, free parking, and an employee lounge for kicking back during your rest breaks, service recognition awards, discount on gym memberships, social club and community focused activities along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button below.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only be contacting applicants being considered.