TransX Group of Companies is the largest provider of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, 2600 team members and over 4000 trucks and trailers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. As an industry leading company in the transportation and logistics industry and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity. Our goal to be the best begins with employing the best, that’s why TransX is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
TransX has an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator in our Maintenance facility in Calgary. The Office Administrator reports directly to the Shop Manager and is responsible for administrative support throughout the Shop.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing weekly payroll
- Managing employee’s vacation and over time tracking
- Sorting and distribution of correspondence (mail, packages, etc)
- Maintain records for Technician safety and allowances
- Process all internal and external work orders
- Process invoices
- Provide relief at the Service Desk
- Other administrative tasks assigned
The shifts are:
- Friday-Sunday 6:00AM-6:30PM
- Monday -Thursday 4:00 PM-2:30 AM
This individual will be a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The successful candidate must have:
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Enjoy working under pressure in a demanding and time sensitive work environment
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to take initiative and action quickly
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer on site cafeteria, free parking, and an employee lounge for kicking back during your rest breaks, service recognition awards, discount on gym memberships, social club and community focused activities along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button below.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only be contacting applicants being considered.