Term Visual Presentation Specialist Career Opportunity!
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Visual Presentation Specialist for a 14 month term for our Visual Presentation Team within our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Visual Presentation Specialist (Term) you will be responsible for the overall visual presentation of our Dufresne stores to ensure the best layout of product to maximize sales.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, an educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Visual Presentation Specialist you will:
- Lead resources to support marketing and advertising
- Ensure merchandise displays are neat, tidy and maintained to brand visual standards
- Receive, tag and put out accessories for display when necessary
- Check inventory control and available stock levels on store floor during store visits
- Plan and implement visual presentation directives at corporate office
- Participate in all aspects of store cleanliness
- Work with in-store warehouse staff to bring new product on to the floor
- Assist visual presentation team when in store on all display set-ups
- Maintain store floor plans and AutoCADs
- Liaise with Visual Presentation Manager and home office teams to ensure that in store marketing and visual presentation initiatives are aligned with corporate vision
- Monitor consistency and execution of visual presentation directives, signage and merchandising standards
- Act as a resource to support all areas of visual presentation-review, communication, execution of merchandising and marketing initiatives; understanding of operational direction, goals and targets; as well as providing an ‘easy shop’ environment that is conducive to generating sales
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High School Diploma plus secondary education in design or equivalent experience in related field
- Demonstrated talent for design, balance and colour
- Able to work independently with good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with strong verbal communication
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office products, AutoCAD, ability to learn in house programs
- Regular travel required
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
The Dufresne Group has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For over 30 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.