Sales Associate Career Opportunity
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently looking for dynamic and results driven Sales Associates who enjoy working independently and within a team for our Swan River store located at 1231 Main Street.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping customers find the perfect furniture, appliance or bedding to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert customer opportunities into results.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive base pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover customers’ needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long term customer relationships;
- Meet or exceed established goals,
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the entire team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained.
- Be knowledgeable in the competition’s assortments, pricing and service models.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent customer service;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends;
- Completion of High School; post-secondary education preferred.
- Second language an asset.
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For 25 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
With 11 stores in Ontario and Manitoba and plans for growth and expansion, Dufresne continues to place a high value on respect and integrity with our customers, our employees and our suppliers. Passionately focused on our customers, hard working and results oriented, we are proud to be one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” for over 10 years making us a an elite member of the Platinum club.
The Dufresne “Better Experience” is for everyone. Our guests, our team members– what about you?
Start Your Interview Now!