Photo Production Specialist (Part Time, Contract) Opportunity
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a part time Photo Production Specialist (contract from January 2019 to February 2019) for our Advertising Team within our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Photo Production Specialist you will be responsible for managing all photographic assets for digital and traditional marketing purposes.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Photo Production Specialist, you will:
- Acquire, assist, and manage populating all photo assets into a Digital Asset Management system (DAMs) ie. Adobe Scene 7
- Strong understanding of photography and lighting, with the ability to capture high-res product photography in a basic studio setup
- Perform digital imaging duties including, resizing, cropping, colour-correction, and general post-production editing abilities
- Collaborate with the Product Managers on multiple tasks at various stages in the digital asset workflow, including the acquisition of photo assets from multiple delivery methods while organizing content on network storage locations, copyright, production and content metadata and upload content into the Adobe Scene 7
- Interact with Creative Services Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Managers, and Graphic Designers at various stages of the photo process
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design with a strong background in photography
- 1+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Production Artist, or similar
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office software
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and digital image requirements
- Team player open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong production management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
The Dufresne Group has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For over 30 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.