Guest Experience Advocate Career Opportunity
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Guest Experience Advocate working from our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB.
We are seeking a guest-centric individual to view our entire business through a customer lens. Are you a retail sales manager who feels the desire to work ON the business, not IN the business? Do you know retail better than anyone, but maybe are tired of working evenings and weekends? This position is for you! Lead us into creating a compelling brand for the customer of the future, analyzing every step of the customer journey the successful candidate will be a key contributor to driving the relevancy of the Dufresne Brand.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Guest Experience Advocate you will:
- Gather insights about our customer segments and their end-to-end experience with the Brand
- Gather competitive intelligence, their business and programs
- Develop and implement plans to enhance the end-to-end guest experience, pulling in stakeholders and facilitating solutions to deliver a better experience
- Create compelling reasons to shop with us and create wow moments throughout the shopping experience.
- Motivate others to act on change. Influence a team of department leaders and act as an agent of change to ensure we offer a compelling reason to shop with us in every facet of our business from sales to logistics.
- Develop or modify existing policies and procedures to help drive the brand forward to being a truly customer-centric and guest experience driven brand.
- Drive the implementation of new guest focused initiatives through measurement of results and ongoing communication of the results and challenges.
- Lead the creation and deployment of feedback and accountability programs that initiate greater communication between our stores and home office.
- Provide feedback to the executive team on opportunities witnessed in across all touchpoints along the guests “path to purchase”.
- Assist with in-store special events as required
- Manage ad hoc projects as required.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business or a related field
- Experience in some facet of marketing and/or retail with a key eye for excellence
- Experience successfully managing large scale cross-functional projects, including system or procedural chanes
- Proficient knowledge of digital technology – a general aptitude and willingness to learn
- Exceptional guest facing communication skills with a focus on building collaborative relationships.
- Ability to influence others, understand others’ perspectives, stand firm and compromise effectively
- Proven success in influencing organizational change
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
The Dufresne Group has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For over 30 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.