Calian, Advanced Technologies is a Canadian based publicly traded company that prides itself in its international reputation for excellence and long-standing history of continual growth. This opportunity is with the Advanced Technologies division (formerly SED Systems) located in Saskatoon. Advanced Technologies is a global supplier of technical solutions, services and products related to Aerospace & Defence, Satellite, Wired & Terrestrial Wireless, Test & Measurement, AgTech and Nuclear industries.
This is a temporary, 6 month term position based at the composite facility, SED Research Inc, located in Saskatoon’s north industrial area. The successful applicant will perform duties such as receiving, inspecting and shipping goods, filling requisitions, picking work orders and putting material away.
- Shipping, receiving and inspecting goods
- Labelling incoming shipments with WHMIS labels
- Filling requisitions
- Picking work orders (kits) and putting material away
- Capturing current inventory levels and reconciling against inventory records
- Transporting material within and between two manufacturing facilities which includes loading, driving and unloading a truck
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to safely handle large, awkward and heavy material
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to obtain a Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification
The ability to meet the requirements outlined in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program is mandatory. All employees are required to apply for and receive a Government Security Clearance.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to our website at https://www.sedsystems.ca/careers/current-opportunities/. Thank you for your interest in Calian! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.