Are you a self-motivated, team-oriented individual with a passion for delivering top-quality backend services, who thrives in a changing and challenging environment? If this describes you, IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining server-side interfaces to integrate with user interfaces, iOT devices, and functional applications.
What will you be doing?
Contributing on many different projects you will:
- Participate in complex data modelling and data warehouse design
- Design and develop external APIs to be used by various industry organizations
- Integrate existing applications with both internal and external data systems, as well as currently available data platform APIs
- Develop and implement algorithms and business data functions
- Write System Documentation
- Provide mentorship and support to junior members of the development team.
What skills will you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5+ years experience developing server applications
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with developing for cloud service (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX is an asset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and/or familiarity with agriculture
Why join our team?
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO: 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humor.
The position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!