Do you have a super sleuthing ability to find software bugs and a passion for helping to deliver great software solutions? Then this just might be the role for you! IntraGrain Technologies, Inc., a Calian company, has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our dynamic team. You will be primarily responsible for contributing to improving software testing throughout the organization by participating in process improvements, documenting testing procedures and policies, working with all organization departments to identify quality definitions, develop and execute test plans for software projects, and support the development team in producing successful project releases.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO: 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humor.
The position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!
What will you be doing?:
• Create, maintain and enhance documentation related to testing
• Manage test case / test suites
• Collaborate with the product ownership and development teams to ensure the highest quality of software products
• Participate in, and contribute to, the evolution of the product development lifecycle, with specific focus on testing and quality assurance
• Create and execute test plans on all software projects
• Identify opportunities and implement automation with regards to testing
What skills will you have?
• Certificate in Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience in Agile software development environments
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• 1+ Year experience in Software QA
• Experience with automated testing an asset
For more information, please visit http://www.intragrain.com.