Are you a self-motivated, team-oriented individual who thrives in a changing and challenging environment? If you are interested in launching your career in the thriving AgTech industry, we’re looking for you! IntraGrain Technologies Inc. has an immediate opening for an Internal Solutions Developer to join our fun & dynamic team.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop and test new software applications;
- Maintain, develop, and debug existing software applications;
- Create technical specifications and documentation; and
- Work closely with the other departments to integrate software solutions into each department;
What skills will you have?
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field;
- 1+ years proven development experience;
- Familiarity with scripting (Perl/PHP/Python/shell programming, etc.);
- Experience in C# and .NET MVC;
- Solid understanding of programming languages and practices;
- Experience in web development;
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The following skills are not required, but would be considered an asset:
- Experience in Open Source application development;
- Experience developing and maintaining applications in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with mobile application development (native app/cross platform); and
- Background or familiarity with agricultural related products.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humour.
The position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!