IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team. This critical, and highly collaborative role is responsible for managing all internal as well as customer facing IT infrastructure. The Intermediate Systems Administrator is also responsible for the overall development, maintenance and support of internal software. This unique role will report directly into our parent company, Calian Group Ltd. and act as a crucial resource to integrating IntraGrain Technologies Inc. into their systems, while providing end user support to Regina staff.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humor.
IntraGrain Technologies Inc, is a subsidiary of Calian Group Ltd., reporting into Calian’s Advanced Technologies Division.
This position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with corporate and divisional resources in the development of a corporate IT strategy;
- Provide leadership and direction in the deployment and execution of the IT strategy;
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships, while ensuring exceptional service to end-users;
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT operations, including the design and deployment of new IT systems, services, policies and procedures;
- Work with business units to evaluate IT requirements and collaboratively develop solutions to maximize effectiveness and efficiency;
What skills will you have?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a post-secondary diploma in Computer Science;
- 5-7 years of IT experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical employees effectively;
- Knowledge of and ability to provide direction and insight with respect to: networking/network design, databases, modern ERP systems, desktop/server hardware, storage technologies and document management/multifunction devices;
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux based environments including client/server operating systems and authentication systems; and,
- Experience with compliance with Cybersecurity frameworks.