Calian, Advanced Technologies is a Canadian based publicly traded company that enjoys an international reputation for excellence and long-standing history of continual growth. This specific job opportunity lies within the Advanced Technologies division (formerly SED Systems) located in Saskatoon which is a global supplier of technical solutions, services, and products related to Aerospace & Defence, Satellite, Wired & Terrestrial Wireless, Test & Measurement, AgTech and Nuclear industries. Calian employees enjoy comprehensive benefits, competitive salary, a company-paid pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, free access to a fitness facility and much more!
Calian is looking for an individual to temporary join our Assembly Team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and assist in the production of electronics and associated products. This is currently a 6-month term position with the possibility of extension or being made permanent.
- Fabrication of printed circuit assemblies
- Electrical/electronic sub-assemblies and/or cable harnesses
- Assisting in the integration of these subassemblies into larger, more complex systems
- Seeking to continuously improve processes and procedures
- A high school diploma or equivalent (no previous experience required)
- A reliable employment history
- An interest in working in a team environment
The ability to meet the requirements outlined in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program is mandatory. All candidates will be required to apply for and receive a Government Security Clearance.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter on our website at www.sedsystems.ca/careers/current-opportunities by January 26th.
Thank you for your interest in Calian! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.