IntraGrain Technologies Inc., a Calian Company, is looking for a Customer Solutions Manager to join our Development team. Reporting to the Director, Software Development, this leadership role will oversee the development of modern, consistently branded interfaces for all users (customers, dealers, and internal staff). This highly collaborative role will continuously drive customer focused development for improved customer experience and increased revenue. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, be detail driven, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and be exemplary communicators both at the executive and project team level.
What will you be doing?
- Actively participating in development;
- Providing regular progress reports on customer facing solutions and developments;
- Acting as liaison with other departments (CX, Support, Product Management) to manage customer facing priorities;
- Making informed decisions on technology choices;
- Engaging with other areas within the Software department on architecture and data design decisions;
- Collaborating with other leads/managers on priority alignment and project direction;
- Mentoring and guiding direct reports.
What skills will you bring?
- 7+ years of experience in software development, engineering, or a similar field;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Leadership experience is an asset.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO: 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents, and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health, and humor.
The position is located at our new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen, and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!