Calian, Advanced Technologies (AT) is a Canadian-based, publicly traded company that prides itself in its international reputation for excellence and long-standing history of continual growth. AT is a global supplier of technical solutions, services and products related to Aerospace & Defense, Satellite, Wired & Terrestrial Wireless, Test & Measurement, AgTech and Nuclear industries. This opportunity is mostly remote with some site visits required as needed. Our composites facility, SED Research Inc., is located in Saskatoon’s north industrial area.
As part of the Administrative Support Group, this position will be responsible for designing, creating, testing and documenting the forms and templates used on our online Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). Work hours are variable from 7.5 to 15 hours per week. The number of labour hours required in a week will be provided 1 week in advance of the shifts.
- Analyze current OHSMS documents and prepare designs for templates and forms
- Construct forms in the online OHSMS system and contact vendor for support when necessary
- Test forms, templates and features to ensure deployment is ready before release
- Assist in the preparation of safety information and materials including PPT, work or other to support the development of the OHSMS system
- Verify routing of forms, templates, approvals and notifications to proper users
- Notify relevant staff when new programs or systems have been uploaded to the system
- Help with migrating SMS data into online system
- Provide input to system streamlining and improved system function
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Windows folder structures, Web Applications
- Prior clerical experience considered an asset
- Prior experience with template and form creation is considered an asset
The ability to meet the requirements outlined in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program is mandatory. All employees are required to apply for and receive a Government Security Clearance.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to our website at https://www.sedsystems.ca/careers/current-opportunities/.
Thank you for your interest in Calian! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.