Milling Operations - Barrhead, AB Plant
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this position is responsible for operating the packaging system to ensure finished products are packed, sealed, and prepared for shipping according to product specifications.
- Operates packaging equipment, including sealing and labeling product specifications and while ensuring accuracy in weights and codes.
- Palletizes and stretch wraps finished product for storage or shipment.
- Performs minor repairs and routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Inspects and conducts regular deep cleaning of equipment.
- Provides sanitation services in the warehouse, performing cleaning duties as assigned to meet standards in all areas of the warehouse and grounds.
- Maintains records of packaged goods.
- Operates in accordance with health, safety and fire prevention regulations and practices.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Computer knowledge an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift.
- Above average manual dexterity.
- Mechanical aptitude to repair equipment.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs. Repetitive motion involved in palletizing product.
Interested candidates should click on "apply" below to upload a cover letter and resume.