We are currently recruiting for a Millwright in our Lethbridge AB location
Hourly rate $34.10
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Millwright will be responsible for:
- plant repair and maintenance activities
- repair of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- alignment of gears, shafts, pumps, gear boxes, belts and agitators
- use of laser equipment
- installation and removal of motors
- connection of couplings and belts
- fabrication of equipment and parts
- establish and implement preventative & operational maintenance activities
- other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid Journeyman Millwright Certificate
- Skills to operate precision metal cutting & grinding machines such as lathes, milling machines, drills & grinders
- Able to use instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers & prepare working sketches
- Able to fit parts to mechanisms and verify dimensions
- Able to work with computerized maintenance system
- Willing to work rotating shift schedule, weekends and overtime
- Excellent computer, communication and documentation skills
Richardson Oilseed Limited provides a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, benefits, pension plan and an opportunity to join a successful and dynamic organization.
Qualified candidates should select the "Apply" icon to upload their cover letter (quoting Competition #01.02.01.14) and resume by July 17, 2015.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self identify.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.