At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Richardson has more than 2,500 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager located at our Winnipeg Head Office. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and developing marketing strategies for our premium and private label brands across Retail, Food Service and Industrial Ingredient channels.
- Assist in determining the strategy on trade and marketing programs tailored to fit national and regional account specific trends; analyze trends and areas of opportunities
- Budget and manage marketing spend and set pricing and distribution strategies, sales forecasting, and new product development
- Lead and work closely with Retail, Food Service, and Industrial sales team on Richardson’s product line up
- Manage the marketing team responsible for producing product labels, tracking product claims, nutritional information, and procurement schedules
- Involved in trade functions and creation of point of sale marketing materials; assist in go-to- market strategies
- Work with Corporate Communications in designing and managing promotional, brand, and marketing strategies through social media platforms
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related discipline; a combination of education and related marketing experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 - 8 years related marketing experience
- Experience and understanding of social media market strategies
- Excellent analytical, planning and communication skills; ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of Retail, Food Service and Industrial ingredient segment within North America, is an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Appy icon to apply online by December 7, 2017.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.