Princess Auto is a Canadian based multi-channel retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality products, services, and value based solutions to our customers through an outstanding shopping experience.
With our Home Office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our team is over 3000 strong! We operate 48 Retail Stores from coast to coast and support our stores through 3 distribution centres.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As a Marketing Campaigns Specialist at Princess Auto, you will lead the collaborative effort between Creative and Digital Channel Teams to manage integrated marketing campaigns from the beginning of the creative process all the way through to completion. Ranging from external marketing campaigns to internal communications strategies, this Incumbent is a key stakeholder in establishing Princess Auto’s annual Marketing Calendar.
Some of your key accountabilities would include:
- Developing business cases for marketing programs and making recommendations on best marketing tactics and practices
- Establishing campaign briefs in advance of facilitating marketing campaigns
- Project planning and the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across internal and external channels and segments in support of our overall strategic Marketing plan
- Acting as primary point of contact for marketing or special events, which can include: tactical retail marketing initiatives, retail point of sale or point of purchase campaigns, special events, in-store campaigns or sponsorships
- Reviewing, analyzing and reporting on assigned campaigns
- Tracking invoices and expenses against department budget, and ensuring that campaigns adhere to forecasted amounts
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related field required
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Marketing, with a multi-unit national Retailer
- Knowledge and understanding of Princess Auto’s product offering is an asset
- To be active on social media with an understanding of best practices
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading and speaking
- Excellent organization, project and time management skills; high attention to detail and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- To demonstrate a high level of understanding of analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.