Princess Auto is a Canadian based multi-channel retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality products, services, and value based solutions to our customers through an outstanding shopping experience.
With our Home Office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our team is over 3000 strong! We operate 48 Retail Stores from coast to coast and support our stores through 3 distribution centres.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As the Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Princess Auto’s email campaigns and other email marketing initiatives in accordance with the Marketing Campaign Calendar. You will work with the E-Commerce, Customer Communications, Brand and Content Management teams to collaborate and create engaging content. You will also be responsible for preparing reports, analyzing the results, making recommendations accordingly and providing ongoing assistance to other Princess Auto Teams and Leadership initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as Communications, Web Design and Development, Digital Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience designing and sending marketing emails
- Strong web design (HTML, CSS) coding skills, good graphic and visual design skills
- Experience with HTML, Email Design and best practices, CSS, Bronto Platform, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Typography
- Knowledge of privacy legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to details, meticulous, highly organized, and the ability to prioritize
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
The retail world is increasingly competitive, and “standing out from the crowd” remains an ongoing challenge. At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
Are you ready to join us?
If you are interested in becoming a part of our unique world, please click on Apply below.
If you are a current Team Member at Princess Auto please submit a current resume. If you are applying for a location or department other than your current location or department a signed Expression of Interest must also be submitted.
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.