Team Leader Trainee
Princess Auto is a Canadian Retailer with Catalogue and Online Businesses. We market Unique and Comprehensive lines of Quality Products at Competitive Prices, serving hands on Users in the Do-It-Yourself, Semi Professional and Industrial Marketplaces.
We are looking for innovative, energetic and enthusiastic individuals who have the initiative and ability to grow with us.
- Serving our Guests
- Leading your area of responsibility (department) as a business
- Continuing to develop the customer view of the store.
- Continuing to build a culture where Royal Service and Princess Auto’s Values can thrive.
- Providing your Team Members with the tools to reach their individual potential. This includes: coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Participate in meetings and resolving issues
- Be involved with developing and implementing the business plan
- Participate in training (both learning and teaching)
- Learn and be able to cover other store roles to better serve our Guests
- Be aware of sales and expenses (both targets and results)
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Ability to provide direction.
- Ability to provide motivation.
- Ability to train with a commitment to ongoing training.
- Ability to provide vision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and wants to help us grow
- Loves being part of a team
- Hardworking and dedicated to helping achieve our goals
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to share in an unlimited quarterly profit sharing plan
- A positive and supportive workplace
- Opportunity to make a difference and inspire others
- Opportunity for advancement
- A generous, company-paid benefits package including:
Prescription drug plan
- Company pension plan
- 20% Store discount