JOB OPENING AVAILABLE NOW. MOVING TO A NEW FACILITY IN SUMMER 2014! Become a Parts Dept. team member in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Help pave the road for a future career as a Parts Counter or Sales Professional. You will pick, ship, and receive heavy-duty truck and trailer products, and complete accurate associated paperwork to ensure cost control and customer satisfaction.
- Picks parts based on computer generated pick ticket
- Consolidates orders going to same location and packages for shipping
- Loads and unloads couriers and delivery trucks
- Receives product and forwards emergency stock to customers
- Checks product to packing slip and generates receiving record
- Records vendor invoices and prepares for Accounts Payable staff
- Ensures freight cost in calculated and charged to customer
- Warehouse aisles are kept clean and tidy
- 2 years of work experience in a related role
- Experience in a fast faced work environment
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer industry
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds without assistance
- Forklift experience and ability to climb ladders
- Customer service focused
- Shows attention to detail
- Shows a learner attitude, initiative, and diligence
- Basic computer skills: data entry and keyboarding
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!