Reporting to the Service Manager you will provide exceptional front line customer service including booking work into the shop, conducting vehicle intake/return, and liaising between our shop and the customer during the repair process. You will also close repair orders by creating accurate and timely invoices.
Qualifications include 3+ years’ experience in the medium/heavy duty truck industry, front line customer service experience, knowledge of debits/credits, are very organized, meet deadlines, and show attention to detail.
- A competitive salary
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for growth
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company