You will provide exceptional front line customer service in our International Dealership including booking work into the shop, conducting vehicle intake/return, and liaising between our shop and the customer during the repair process. You will also close repair orders by creating accurate and timely invoices. Hours of work are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- A competitive salary
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Career development
- Modern facilities & equipment
- Support of a national company
Qualifications include 3+ years’ experience in the medium/heavy duty truck industry, understands repair time length and how to manage work orders, front line customer service experience, knowledge of debits/credits, computer skills, are very organized, meet deadlines, and show attention to detail.