Main responsibilities include picking up and delivering trucks/trailers to customers, cleaning shop and yard, and organizing/inspecting the vehicle inventory. May provide Parts delivery assistance or help clean the interior/exterior of units.
Qualifications include minimum 1 year heavy-duty truck driving experience, a valid Class One Driver’s Licence, and ability to lift/carry 50 pounds. You are customer serviced focused, show attention to detail & initiative in your work and able to communicate effectively with all levels of people. This job may appeal to a retired long distance truck driver.
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP matching plan
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Support of a national company
Preferred hours are: (flexible)
- Monday to Friday, 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM