Diagnoses and completes repairs and/or services on heavy-duty trucks/buses and transportation equipment to ensure customer satisfaction and profits for Maxim while working as a member of a team.
- Completion of Level 2 Apprentice to Journeyman designation or equivalent experience in HD truck
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Safety Inspections Certificate an asset and may become required
- Valid Class One with Air Driver’s License an asset (for road testing) an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A combined ‘Tool and Boot’ Allowance of 100% reimbursement to a maximum of $400.00 per calendar year
- Maxim will pay for 100% of eligible course and book expenses to a maximum of $1,000 per level for Apprenticeship Training
- Competitive compensation packages
- group benefits including health (drug card), dental, vision
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Job referral bonuses
- Modern facilities & equipment
- A great group of people to work with, and more!