Reporting to the Supervisor, Field Operations you will provide exceptional front line commercial client service in a sales support role, providing timely service and information to the client, Risk Services Coordinator and Underwriting.
Handles all incoming client phone calls with the objective of resolving all questions related to coverage additions, deletions and modifications.
Timely handling of client service requests.
Completes policy adjustment requests, identifying and informing RSC where potential cross- sell/up-sell opportunities exist as required.
Maintenance of client database.
Processes certificates of insurance, pink cards and coverage confirmations.
Assists RSC with their responsibilities to effectively maximize their use of time, as required by the RSC.
Supports other business unit functions, promoting professionalism and cooperation between Marketing, Underwriting, Loss Prevention and Accounting.
- High school graduate plus a two-year diploma course or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to become licensed in Commercial Lines Insurance.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Sound Time-Management skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and telephone customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team atmosphere.
Federated Insurance offers a challenging career, attractive rewards and a comprehensive Total Rewards Package.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or submit your resume to HR@federated.ca.
We thank all that apply, however only those under consideration will be contacted.