Crestline Coach Ltd. is seeking a Customer Service Representative for the Bus Division.
The primary responsibility of this role is to:
Look after the day-to-day activities relating to customer service and the service of Crestline vehicles sold.
Some of the key activities of this role are:
- Interact with customers, associates and dealers
- Prepare, submit and track warranty claim and parts returns to suppliers
- Open, respond to and process service orders for vehicles, shop repairs and R&D
- Process sales and warranty calls in SAP
- Coordinate with service depots to get service work completed
- Approve, enter and file repair invoices
- Manage the returned parts process
- Oversee preparation and submission of warranty claims to suppliers
- Maintain service records on vehicles, including proper documentation of problems, corrective action and service/warranty commitments
The successful candidates will have:
- Mechanical training an asset
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in customer service and parts sales
- Grade 12
- Experience in processing sales orders and warranty claims an asset
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, system schematics, parts, and maintenance manuals
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, experience with SAP an asset)
- Telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual - English and French (verbal and written) an asset
- Ability to multi-task
Crestline offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity we invite you to submit your resume online.