RICHARDSON PIONEER AGRIBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (Position open to recent 2013 graduates and/or upcoming 2014 graduates).
Richardson offers new graduates a multi-dimensional 1-year development program that provides exposure to major areas within agribusiness and agronomy.
Over the course of 1 year, selected individuals will be assigned a number of challenging positions within our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centres varied business activities to help identify the Agribusiness Assistant’s specific career path in:
· Agronomy · Agribusiness ·
Grain Sales & Marketing · Crop Input Sales ·
All individuals selected for this program will also be given at least one (1 week) opportunity to experience working in a Richardson International Corporate Office position such as Agronomy, Logistics, Crop Inputs, Quality or Grain Merchandising role.
The Agribusiness Assistant will gain experience in crop inputs, agronomy, grain handling, customer service, grain grading, grain blending, grain marketing, sales, operations management with exposure to budgeting, business plans and scheduling.
- Graduates of an Agriculture Degree or Diploma Program who are interested in working in the agricultural industry
- Interested in a career in Agronomy, Agribusiness, Crop Input Sales & Marketing opportunities
- Strong sense of initiative, excellent customer service and leadership skills, ambitious, organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should click on "APPLY" below.