We are seeking a Risk Management Specialist, Operations to join our Environment, Health, and Safety Department in our Winnipeg Head Office. This position will support Richardson International facilities throughout Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the Manager, Operational Risk Management, the Risk Management Specialist, Operations, will be responsible for the development, communication, implementation and ongoing management of various corporate and regulatory health, safety and environmental standards, procedures, guidelines, systems, and programs within the business units.
This includes active participation in:
• Corporate and industry committees.
• Facility auditing and inspections.
• Incident management and investigations.
• Development of training content.
• Facilitation of training programs.
• Reviews and evaluations of current and pending regulations/legislation; and
• Environmental management.
In addition to a minimum of 3-5 years experience in an environment, health and safety discipline, the ideal candidate will:
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication techniques.
• Be able to effectively work and communicate independently, and in a group setting.
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Have a sound working knowledge and understanding of operational risk management and loss control principles.
• Possess experience in developing and implementing EH&S-related programs.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of regulations applicable to the grain handling sector.
• Have proven adult facilitation and training skills.
Richardson International Limited offers excellent compensation, flexible benefits, training, and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should select the "Apply" icon below to upload their cover letter and résumé before May 31, 2013.