HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China. This position is based at the Head Office in the vibrant community of LaBroquerie, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Full Time Market Hog Driver.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Timely delivery of hogs between barns
- Timely delivery of hogs to the HyLife Foods in Neepawa
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with Dispatch
- Ensure deliveries are done in a safe and humane fashion
- Meet all the Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by company policy
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is very organized and self-motivated
- Has the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
- Works well in a team setting
- A class 1 Driver’s license (Please provide a photocopy of your Drivers License upon application)
- Driver’s abstract
- Criminal record search
- A controlled substances test with a negative result prior to driving
- Training available in animal handling.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competative compensation package.. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.