HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Inventory Supply Chain Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan/forecast incoming ingredient supply for feed division
- Plan feed ordering and delivery (Killarney sites)
- Monitor incoming shipments and on-time delivery performance
- Monitor stock status reports for accuracy
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventory counts
- Monitor shrink, inventory turns, rotation (fifo), expiry dates etc.
- Trouble shoot substitutions, run outs
- Liaison between operations team, accounting, purchasing and logistics
- Coordinate zero outs
We are seeking an individual who:
- 2 years minimum feed manufacturing/operations experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and respond effectively to both internal and external customers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and assigned software programs
- Available for after hours calls
- Have a hands-on approach
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to manage change
- Proven leadership skills an asset
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.