HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China.. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Ranch Hand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Feeding hay daily in winter and moving cattle to pasture in summer
- Vaccinating cattle and treating sick cattle in pasture
- Helping at calving time with identify newborn calves and processing
- Repair and maintenance of site, fencing
- Hauling hay from fields to supply yard
We are seeking an individual who:
- Class 5 drivers license
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous cattle farm/requirement experience/horsemanship would be considered an asset but not a requirement
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.