TransX Group of Companies is the largest provider of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, 2600 team members and over 4000 trucks and trailers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. As an industry leading company in the transportation and logistics industry and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity. Our goal to be the best begins with employing the best, that’s why TransX is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Controller in our Winnipeg Head Office, you will be responsible for preparing monthly account reconciliations and assisting on the preparation of monthly financial and operational reports for various business units. As part of the finance team, you will work closely with our Assistant Controller to review and analyze accounts and recommend and implement solutions to improve our monthly account reconciliation process. You will also assist our accounting staff with monthly financial analysis including revenue/cost per mile, fuel consumption and cost analysis by division.
- Enrollment in at least the 3rd level of either the CMA or CGA program or a business admin certificate from a recognized college institute
- Demonstrated ability to prepare account reconciliations and conduct financial analysis
- Strong proficiency in the Great Plains accounting software and MS Office suite applications with high level skill in MS Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of the team
- Positive “can do” attitude and commitment to team success
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Transportation industry experience is an asset
TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer on site cafeteria, free parking, service recognition awards, discount on gym memberships, social club and community focused activities along with a comprehensive benefits package.
To express interest in this career opportunity please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button below.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only be contacting applicants being considered.