TransX Group of Companies is the largest provider of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, 2600 team members and over 4000 trucks and trailers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. As an industry leading company in the transportation and logistics industry and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity. Our goal to be the best begins with employing the best, that’s why TransX is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
TransX has an exciting opportunity for a part time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Operations team in our Winnipeg head office.
This individual will be the main operational point of contact between TransX and our customers. As a part of the Winnipeg Linehaul Operations team, the CSR must be an effective communicator with a passion for customer service excellence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring shipments and preparing daily shipment tracing reports
- Identifying emerging and potential service issues, and ensuring those issues are communicated internally and externally
- Actively participating in the effective resolution of issues
- Communicating with other members of the team (including other TransX terminals)
- Answering customer and driver inquiries
- Data entry
- The shift is part time, 8-10 hours per day, dependant on the candidate. This position is ideal for students looking for full time summer employment and then part time employment while back in school.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have the following skills and abilities:
- A Degree, Diploma or certificate in Business Administration is preferred
- Well developed problem solving and priority management
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances or priorities
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated working ability with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and new software programs
- Positive work attitude
TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer on site cafeteria, free parking, and an employee lounge for kicking back during your rest breaks, service recognition awards, discount on gym memberships, social club and community focused activities along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button below.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only be contacting applicants being considered.