Calgary, AB - Retail - Calgary South
TBD + benefits + profit sharing
Retail Assistant Team Leader
An Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the training and development of Team Leader Trainees and of Team Members. They are also responsible for executing the business plan based on Princess Auto’s philosophy and operating procedures.
- Serving our Guests
- Leading your area of responsibility (department) consistent with our business goals and operating procedures and standards
- Contribute to building a culture wherein Royal Service and Princess Auto’s Values thrive.
- Providing your Team Leader Trainees and Team Members with the tools to reach their individual potential. These include: coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Follows and implements company standards regarding hiring, transfers, terminations, benefits, etc.
- Maintains a safe and responsible work environment through coaching of Team Members and Leaders, and the daily management of company standards and processes.
- Coordinates all promo set-ups and take-downs
- Chair monthly meetings for area responsibility and provides updates
- Assist with developing and implementing the business plan
- Participate in training (both learning and teaching)
- Learn and be able to cover other store roles to better serve our Guests, including being back-up for the Retail Administrative Coordinator
- Contribute to the achievement of store revenue and expense management targets
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Previous leadership experience required
- Basic Retail Operations understanding (ie Profit & Loss, Merchandising for Success etc.)
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Ability to provide direction.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to motivate.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to train.
- Ability to inspire.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and wants to grow professionally and help the company grow
- Hardworking and dedicated to helping achieve our goals
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive wage
- Generous, company-funded, comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical, life insurance and short/long-term disability coverage.
- Profit Sharing paid out quarterly
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Company-paid leaves
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and personal and professional development
- Opportunities for advancement and a positive and supportive workplace
If you would like to submit your resume for a Future Opportunity as a Retail Assistant Team Leader, please click on Apply below.