Positions found within the marketing department are responsible for the planning, production, and delivery of all aspects of the credit union’s brand and member communication. The Marketing division works in partnership with all other departments and divisions within the credit union to recommend and implement internal marketing and communication strategies that enable the achievement of our organizational goals.
Examples of positions found within this division:
Vice-President, Marketing & Communication
• As a member of the senior management team, the VP provides overall leadership in the planning, development, and execution of marketing and communication strategies in support of the credit union’s values, mission, and strategic plans.
Manager, Marketing and Communication
• Responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and measurement of member communication in support of the credit union’s values, mission, and strategic plans.
Web Content Manager
• Prepares and manages content for the ACU and Outlook Financial websites and is responsible for the suitability, accuracy and effectiveness of messages communicated to a range of targeted external audiences primarily through the web channel but consistent with communication strategies that involve all communication channels.
• Provides marketing and visual support to staff, members, and the public. This is achieved through creative solutions, involving production, production management, purchasing, and delivery of quality visual marketing and communication materials.
• Provides marketing and promotional support services by researching, purchasing, and co-ordinating delivery of quality promotional and marketing materials to staff, members, and the public.
• Contributes writing services and co-ordination of effective internal and external communication. This includes brochures, newsletters, advertisements, direct mail packages, member correspondence, annual reports, speeches, signs, displays, and intranet and internet websites.
If this area is of interest to you, please submit your resume online for future consideration.
We are committed to workforce diversity and actively recruit people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives reflecting the community in which we live and work.