Trucking Compliance Coordinator – Head Office (Winnipeg, MB)
We are currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Trucking Compliance Coordinator, reporting to the General Manager. Working closely with all stakeholders, in a team environment, the successful candidate will keep our records up to date and ensure we are compliant with DOT regulations and company policies.
- Update and maintain driver files;
- Update and maintain equipment files;
- Ensure hours of service compliance with Electronic Logging Devices;
- Assist with the processing of biweekly driver payroll;
- IFTA and fuel tax reporting;
- Maintain and report on compliance with Municipal, Provincial, Federal, and International laws and regulations;
- Other administrative duties to contribute to the success of the operation as required;
- Post-secondary education in logistics preferred (equivalent experience considered);
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Experience with ELDs an asset;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Experience with Axon Trucking Software considered an asset;
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: http://careers.patersonglobalfoods.com/
Truck Freight International, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, has been hauling agricultural commodities since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Disabled, Aboriginal and visible Minorities to apply.