Are you a Marketing or Creative Communications professional searching for the perfect, exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a position that allows you to flex your creative muscles? Do you love a challenge and dream of positively impacting a traditional Canadian brand?
PGF is currently looking for a dynamic, highly creative individual to fill our newly created position of Marketing Specialist. The main function of this role will be to support and grow the brand awareness of PGF and our subsidiaries. The successful candidate will have a passion for researching, developing and implementing highly creative and innovative marketing strategies while being responsible for day to day promotional efforts, social media engagement and websites. The ideal candidate will also have some technology experience help support the Technology department activities.
- Create strategic online presence to increase visibility and traffic across all brands;
- Develop and manage online content (both internal and external);
- Provide branding support ensuring consistency throughout all marketing campaigns:
- Provide expertise on design and layout of marketing material;
- Maintain content of corporate websites and intranet site;
- Provide support to Technology department as required.
- BA/BS degree, CreComm Diploma or equivalent work experience;
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience in a marketing capacity managing social media channels, providing strategic recommendations and building online audiences;
- Experience with technologies surrounding marketing areas;
- Superior organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Someone who is self-directed with the ability to take ownership of the role;
- Creative thinker with an appetite for emerging trends;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) would be an asset;
- Experience with WordPress would be an asset;
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Paid vacation and sick days
Please apply to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday, September 20th, 2019.
Paterson GlobalFoods (PGF) is a private, family owned, agri-food business with a long standing history deeply rooted in Canadian agriculture. PGF operates multiple subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries fulfilling the global demand for high quality food products and commodities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Disabled, Aboriginal and visible Minorities to apply.