Grain Originator – Bottineau, North Dakota
We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Grain Originator at our Paterson Grain Terminal in Bottineau, ND reporting to the General Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to exceed goals and a desire to leverage knowledge to help our customers develop and implement grain marketing plans.
- Assist in developing location marketing programs, contracting, pricing, and procurement of grain for facility;
- Build relationships with area farmers to assist them in marketing their grain through the facility;
- Establish and maintain a producer database;
- Provide the highest level of customer service with a team mentality;
- Supervise day-to-day marketing activities and other duties as assigned.
- A Degree or Diploma in a related field, or experience in grain sales/marketing;
- Farming background is considered an asset;
- Demonstrate knowledge of, marketing, sales, customer service and good communication skills;
- Willingness to participate in community events/groups to promote and foster the company’s relationship with the community;
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Excellent work environment;
- Competitive salary and profit sharing opportunities;
- Great benefits package.
To be considered, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter directly to:
Fax: (204) 942-4758 Phone: (204) 956-2090 ext 314
Paterson Grain, LLC is a family owned international agribusiness that prides itself on a commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Disabled, Aboriginal and visible Minorities to apply.