Assistant Retail Manager – Killarney, MB
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Retail Manager to join our growing Manitoba team. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will oversee the revenue side of the business function at our Kilarney location in Kilarney, MB with a view to expand Paterson’s sales and customer base. The Assistant Retail Manager will have superior customer services skills, excellent critical, strategic and decision making competencies.
- Assist with, develop and execute Paterson’s retail business plan;
- Achieve annual and long term retail targets;
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships in the areas of service;
- Timely and effective inventory management;
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are followed;
- Increase customer profitability through planning and agronomy;
- Provide support, recommendations and operational execution;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in agri-business marketing, sales and agronomy;
- Minimum of 3 years’ in a management/leadership role;
- Post-secondary training in agriculture, business administration or commerce (is an asset but not necessarily required);
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and people in a fast paced environment;
- Possess excellent communication & organizational skills and outstanding customer service;
- Strong general knowledge and experience in human resource management, sales & marketing, purchasing, finance and safety;
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday, August 28th, 2020.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Disabled, Aboriginal and visible Minorities to apply.