Looking for a great place to work this summer? Are you interested in joining one of Canada’s top employers?
Smart, helpful, creative, fun… does that sound like you?
CWB National Leasing is looking for summer students to support our Sales & Marketing teams! This role is a good fit if you’re drawn to sales, marketing, all things digital and providing customer-centric solutions. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and begin building your future career in the FinTech space as a sales and marketing professional.
Working with our sales, marketing and IT teams, the successful candidate will guide our customers through the adoption of new digital solutions for their businesses by:
- Providing background information to sales account managers to assist them in selecting prospective adopters of digital tools
- Researching and providing guidance to customers as it relates to their businesses
- Interacting with customers ranging from business owners to web designers/developers
- Guiding customers through decision making processes related to digital products and services
- Researching and identifying ideal candidates to adopt our digital products and services
- Assisting with the creation of and/or implementation of marketing materials related to digital products
- Working with both sales and marketing teams to achieve defined goals
The position may also include opportunities to complete or assist with researching, writing and creating blog or social media posts related to digital offerings.
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently attending or a recent graduate of a Sales/Marketing/Communications program
- Education or interest in digital technologies
- Can distill complex information and present it in terms a customer will relate to
- Ability to problem solve and anticipate obstacles related to implementation
- Ability to encourage and motivate those resistant/hesitant to adopt or understand new technologies
- Deadline driven with excellent time-management skills
- Team player who learns quickly and can see other people's points of view and receive feedback
- Sound judgment and ability to manage matters of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities accordingly
- Strong writing skills considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of website CMS or web design/UX best practices considered an asset
- Understanding the meaning of API integrations considered an asset
Bonus: The ability to converse, write and read fluently in French would be considered a definite asset!
This job was made for you if: You love talking about digital technology and are often the one showing friends and family how to use features on their phones or computers. You’re practically a teacher when it comes to the how-to’s of www. You’d like to translate your love of tech to a meaningful career helping business owners realize their potential through our digital services. Oh, and it’s not just tech you love – you also aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and take our customers on a guided tour (that’s your favourite part).
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our innovative and unique culture at CWB National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people; they are a really big deal! Did we mention: on-site gym, fitness studio, staff lounge, Zen Zone, nap room, and many other fabulous perks? We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, where employees and customers feel valued and supported. For more information about working for CWB National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.cwbnationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before April 12, 2019.
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter. Please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
If you aren't the right person for this role but you know someone who is, feel free to share it amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CWB National Leasing only accepts resumes via online application. If you choose to submit your resume by any other means, we cannot guarantee that your application will be considered. CWB National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To all recruitment agencies: CWB National Leasing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.