Summer Student Employment – Marketing & Communications, Content Creator
Looking for a great place to work this summer? Are you interested in joining one of Canada’s top employers?
Smart, helpful, creative, fun… does that sound like you?
CWB National Leasing is looking for summer students to support our Marketing & Communications Team! This role is a good fit if you enjoy – scratch that – if you LOVE writing. In fact, you’ll fit right in if you’re all about being creative and coming up with effective content. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and begin building your future career as a marketing professional.
Working with our talented team of writers and designers, the successful candidate(s) will create content for a variety of media and topic areas, including but not limited to:
- Writing blog posts related to general business and/or leasing advice, community investment and employee engagement/recruitment
- Writing print/digital content for internal diversity series
- Researching/writing/developing recruitment tactics for social media
- Conceptualizing/writing/creating short videos for social media
- Review and provide suggestions for updating existing corporate materials
- Suggest fresh, new ideas for content and deliver in a timely fashion
The position may also include opportunities to assist with planning and attending community investment events or other special events.
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently attending or a recent graduate of a Marketing/PR/Communications program
- Concise and grammatically correct writer with excellent proof reading capabilities and high standards of accuracy
- Keen interest in social media and up-to-date on corporate/B2B social media marketing trends
- Creative and articulate with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Deadline-driven with excellent time-management skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Team player who can see other people's points of view and receive feedback
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of Adobe creative suite considered an asset, but not required
- Sound judgment and ability to manage matters of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities accordingly
Bonus: The ability to converse, write and read fluently in French would be considered a definite asset!
The Dream Team:
Our marketing team is full of smart, helpful, creative and fun people! (Did we mention creative!?!) If you think you’d be a fit, then showcase your creative side. Have fun with your resume/cover letter to show us what it would be like working with you. Oh – we also love show and tell, so if you happen to have a portfolio of work you’ve written, we’d love to see it! If you don’t have an online portfolio, no problem…just include a writing sample with your application.
A little bit about us:
We’re very proud of our innovative and unique culture at CWB National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people; they’re a really big deal! Did we mention: on-site gym, fitness studio, staff lounge, Zen Zone, nap room, and many other fabulous perks? We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment, where employees and customers feel valued and supported. For more information about working for CWB National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you’re the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit.
Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.cwbnationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before April 7, 2019.
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter. Please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
If you aren't the right person for this role but you know someone who is, feel free to share it amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CWB National Leasing only accepts resumes via online application. If you choose to submit your resume by any other means, we cannot guarantee that your application will be considered. CWB National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To all recruitment agencies: CWB National Leasing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.