Looking for a great place to work?
Do you love your community and consider yourself an influencer and change-maker? Are you passionate and enthusiastic about corporate social responsibility? Are you a self-starter who can communicate creatively and effectively?
If you answered “Yes”, then keep on reading as we may have the perfect position for you!
The Public Relations Coordinator plays a vital role in assisting the Marketing and Communications Department with various activities to engage both external and internal stakeholders. The position coordinates all aspects of Community Investment including corporate donations, fundraising, and volunteering, as well as taking a lead role on employee engagement activities including the corporate wellness program. This position is also responsible for annual submission and promotion of various industry awards.
- Contribute to National Leasing’s brand image, through planning, designing and implementing strategies, initiatives, creative campaigns, and PR events
- Manage relationships with key charities including negotiating donation and sponsorship amounts
- Establish key relationships with media leaders
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the Community Investment program
- Support annual Corporate Fundraising Campaign(s) through assisting employee chairs and committee members with event logistics and communications plans
- Create, execute and manage employee-led volunteer fundraising opportunities
Marketing & Communications
- Assist in planning and execution of sales conference and other events
- Contribute to company blog and other platforms
- Research, write and coordinate submission for a variety of annual awards
- Support Communications Specialist with media relations activities as required
- Provide administrative support including: maintaining calendars, photo libraries, event planning, processing invoices, and SEO back link coordination
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years demonstrated experience in a sponsorship, community investment, communications or not-for-profit related role
- Post-secondary education with a diploma related to Communications, Community Engagement, or Business
- Proven understanding of the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Concise and grammatically correct writer with excellent proof reading capabilities and high standards of accuracy
- Advanced knowledge on corporate social media and marketing trend
- Creative and articulate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven with excellent time-management skills
- Sound judgment and ability to manage confidential and sensitive material
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities accordingly
- Proficient with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Word
- Must be able to travel (approximately 5-7 times per year)
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our innovative and unique culture at National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people; they are a really big deal! Did we mention: on-site gym, fitness studio, staff lounge, zen zone, nap room, and many other fabulous perks? We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, where employees and customers feel valued and supported. For more information about working for National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit.Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.nationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before March 7, 2018.
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation and please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
If you aren't the right person for this role but you know someone who is, feel free to share it amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.