Looking to join an amazing organization with a unique corporate culture?
Do you have a background in Marketing?
If you answered “Yes”, then keep on reading as we may have the perfect position for you!
The Content Marketer is an all-star writer, lead generation and social media guru joining our amazing Marketing & Communications Team! This role is a good fit if you enjoy – scratch that – if you LOVE writing. In fact, you’ll fit right in if you’re all about being creative and coming up with effective content in any format. This is a great opportunity to continue building your career as a marketing professional, with loads of opportunity for professional growth.
A bit about CWB National Leasing
Are we a financial company? You bet. We lend much-needed financing to Canadian businesses so they can acquire the equipment they need to grow. But, what’s in our blood? What powers it all? Our people!
Why work at CWB National Leasing?
You’ll join a team whose core values are centered around being helpful, creative, smart and having fun. Our culture has earned us a spot on Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone, Canada’s Top 100 Employers by the Globe and Mail and Kencentric’s Best Employer of 2019. Enjoy perks like: state-of-the art fitness facility, meditation room, gaming room, mini-mart and many free lunches/snacks throughout the year. Read more below about our full-range of health and banking benefits.
What you can expect from CWB National Leasing?
We like to work hard and play hard. You can expect to have a seat at the decision-making table and be empowered to see your ideas through to fruition. We challenge each other to create and continually improve. Most importantly, we value each other’s perspectives and help each other do their best work everyday.
What you will deliver on:
- Creating compelling, keyword-rich copywriting content for our corporate website, landing pages, and other channels such as: print, portals, e-blasts, AdWords, TV scripts, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook etc.
- Building, maintaining and monitoring the company’s social media channels, online reviews, blog, and website through creating and/or delivering on a strategic content marketing plan.
- Generating and executing on creative ideas and concepts for external campaigns ensuring alignment with brand direction and strategy
- Measuring and reporting performance of website and social media channels (ROI and KPI) on a monthly basis using analytics tools
- Conducting analysis on industry/competitive trends and sharing with the team
- Creating marketing & communications plans and collaborating with designers
- Managing multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment (with a smile)
- Bonus: The ability to converse, write and read fluently in French would be considered a definite asset!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A dynamic individual with the ability to tap into that je ne sais quoi
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a marketing role
- Post-secondary education with a diploma/degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Advertising
- A self-starter who’s also a team player
- Concise and grammatically correct writer with excellent proof-reading capabilities and high standards of accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of corporate social media and marketing trends
- A love of learning and staying ahead of the market with new technologies
- Experience with and understanding of lead generation techniques
- Creative and articulate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven with exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to travel (approximately 5-7 times per year)
- Experience with PPC advertising? Rock on! Tell us more…
Does this sound like you?
- Tech savvy. You love learning new software and strive to always make the best use of the tools you are given
- Innovative thinker. You take pride in your attention to detail, but you can also strategize and problem solve with the best of the best
- Collaborative team player. You are a great teammate and value working together to achieve common goals and strategic initiatives
We love taking care of our employees by offering:
- Base salary plus additional variable compensation
- Career growth. We are passionate about investing in our employees’ development and supporting them to reach their professional goals
- Extremely robust, employer paid, benefits package including, health care spending account, wellness program, flex day and much, much more
- Matching employer contributions to your retirement savings
- Company ownership: When you join us, you become an owner with our employee share purchase plan (ESPP). You invest in us, so we invest for you
We work hard, play hard and have a ton of fun along the way! If you are interested in joining a growing organization that has a unique culture, then we would love to hear from you!
Culture is a big deal!
We are very proud of our unique culture at CWB National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people, they are a REALLY big deal! We figure out what makes them tick and then find a way to deliver what’s important to them. Our employees across Canada are known for taking a stand in the community through charitable initiatives and keeping active. For more information about working for CWB National Leasing please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for CWB National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. Include a writing sample so we can get a sense of your voice. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please include the job requisition number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation. Please also provide at least one writing sample with your application.
If you aren’t the right person for this role but you know someone who is, please feel free to share amongst your network!
To all recruitment agencies: CWB National Leasing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences. We’re always looking for talent that believes these things too.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com.
CWB National Leasing has been a proud member of Canadian Western Bank (CWB) Financial Group since 2010, and we've now started looking the part. We've changed our name and logo, but we haven't changed who we are! Our customer service – built on the long-standing values of being fun, smart, helpful and creative – remains the same.