Looking for a great place to work?
Do you like to work hard and have fun? Are you ambitious with a hands-on approach and passionate about marketing? Does your background include implementing innovative ideas and delivering results in a fast-paced environment? Do you embrace technology, possess a creative spark, and consider yourself an out-of-the-box thinker?
If you answered “Yes”, then we may have the perfect position for you!
Working with our Marketing and Communications team, the Content Marketer plays a vital role in creating content across all mediums. The position leads and supports national Marketing and Communications activities including: social media monitoring and engagement, special events, communications, tradeshows, and development of marketing materials.
Website & Social Media
- Act as product manager for company website and other channels such as: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, & Facebook etc.
- Design, build, and maintain the company’s social media channels, blog, and website through creating a strategic content marketing plan
- Measure and report performance of website and social media channels (ROI and KPI) on a monthly basis using analytics tools
- Produce content that converts and track results
- Source, negotiate, and manage freelance content producers when required
Copywriting & Creative Services
- Generate and execute creative and innovative ideas and concepts for external campaigns ensuring alignment with brand direction and strategy
- Manage external copywriting across all channels including: print, websites/customer portals, blogs, email, social, AdWords, TV scripts etc..
- Collaborate with graphic designers to define topics and content
- Assist with writing internal communications when applicable
Marketing & Communications
- Conduct analysis and research on current industry trends
- Manage company intranet and other internal platforms as it pertains to campaigns, leads and tradeshows
- Ensure consistent and appropriate use of brand image
- Provide general administrative support on various projects as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in a marketing role
- Post-secondary education with a degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Major in Advertising
- Proven experience managing multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
- Concise and grammatically correct writer with excellent proof-reading capabilities and high standards of accuracy
- Ability to research, prepare and conduct professional and thorough interviews to gather pertinent information
- Advanced knowledge on corporate social media and marketing trends
- Strong organizational and analytical skills along with ability to establish key relationships
- Creative and articulate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven with exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to travel (approximately 5-7 times per year)
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our unique culture at National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people; they are a really big deal! Did we mention: on-site gym, fitness studio, staff lounge, nap room, and many other fantastic perks? For more information about working for National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.nationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before March 7, 2018.
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation and please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
If you aren’t the right person for this role but you know someone who is, please feel free to share amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.