Are you a student looking for a full-time gig this summer? Are you hoping to join an amazing organization with a unique corporate culture? Come and join the crew - you’ll learn lots, meet some great people and you’ll have a chance to show us what you’ve got! Whether you’re new to financial services or you have worked in the industry before, we want to hear from you.
Smart, helpful, creative, fun… does that sound like you?
CWB National Leasing is looking for several students to join our great organization this summer! This role is a good fit if you communicate fluently in French, enjoy speaking on the phone and have a knack for building strong relationships. If you’re adaptable, eager to learn and pick things up quickly, we have a role for you! This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and begin building your future career in finance and/or business administration.
A bit about CWB National Leasing
Are we a financial company? You bet. We lend much-needed financing to Canadian businesses so they can acquire the equipment they need to grow. But, what’s in our blood? What powers it all? Our people!
Why work at CWB National Leasing?
You’ll join a team whose core values are centered around being helpful, creative, smart and having fun. Our culture has earned us a spot on Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone, Canada’s Top 100 Employers by the Globe and Mail and Kencentric’s Best Employer of 2019.
What you will deliver on:
- Process documentation requests, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Prepare document packages for submission
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks (working within extremely tight deadlines!) to ensure the lease process is seamless
- Communicate effectively, delivering a wow Customer First experience, via phone and e-mail, in French and English
- Provide general administrative support as required
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum one year completed in a post-secondary program ideally in: Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Speak, write and read fluently in French and English
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive and produce in a busy and varied work environment
- Ability to take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to learn on the fly; willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Intermediate in MS Office and the ability to quickly learn other applications and programs
Please note* these positions will be based out of CWB National Leasing’s head office in Winnipeg. Start dates for selected students could be as soon as the second week of June.
Does this sound like you?
- Tech savvy. You love learning new software and strive to always make the best use of the tools you are given
- Innovative thinker. You take pride in your strong detail orientation, but you can also strategize and problem solve with the best of the best
- Collaborative team player. You are a great teammate and see the value in working together to achieve common goals and strategic initiatives
If you are interested in joining a growing organization that has a unique culture, then we would love to hear from you!
Culture is a big deal!
We are very proud of our unique culture at CWB National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people, they are a REALLY big deal! We figure out what makes them tick and then find a way to deliver what’s important to them. Our employees across Canada are known for taking a stand in the community through charitable initiatives and keeping active. For more information about working for CWB National Leasing please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for CWB National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please include the job requisition number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation.
If you aren’t the right person for this role but you know someone who is, please feel free to share amongst your network!
To all recruitment agencies: CWB National Leasing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences. We’re always looking for talent that believes these things too.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applicants requiring accommodation, please reach out.
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com.
National Leasing has been a proud member of Canadian Western Bank (CWB) Financial Group since 2010, and we've now started looking the part. We've changed our name and logo, but we haven't changed who we are! Our customer service – built on the long-standing values of being fun, smart, helpful and creative – remains the same.