Do you possess that unique combination of skills that include being organized, creative and technical? Do you enjoy variety and being challenged? Are you more interested in getting work done than sitting in meetings talking about it? If so, we have a Marketing Specialist role for you.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will assist in planning and executing Maxim’s marketing plans. You will work with the marketing team as well as external vendors to develop and implement national marketing efforts and support the needs of Maxim’s branch locations across Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Help generate sales leads from five key pillars of marketing activity: Online, Events, Database, Branding and Technology.
- Online: Inventory management, original content creation, social media, reviews management, SEO implementation.
- Events: Manage Tradeshows, Open Houses, Customer Appreciation Events and Charity Events.
- Database: Segment targeting, Call Centre integration, CRM data mining
- Branding: Signage, vehicle decal wraps, Flyers, Catalogues, brochures and leave behinds
- Technology: CRM user training, Call Centre campaign generation and APP leadership and testing.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Highly organized with a creative mindset and a technical aptitude.
- A proven track record of being a solid performer
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or Business is preferred
- Customer focused with strong communication and listening skills
- Independent worker who can work with little supervision
- Team oriented with the ability to connect and work effectively in cross functional teams to achieve a common goal
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of layout and design concepts and the ability to direct creative vendors effectively is required
- Experience with online content management systems, social media monitoring, email marketing and digital analytic tools is an asset
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive salary
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Stable company with a history of developing good people
- Work for a company that gives back to the community
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with approximately 550 employees and in business for over 38 years.