Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will load/unload a company delivery truck with specified parts, pick up and deliver these parts to customers, complete associated paperwork, and uphold the appearance of the truck. You will also assist in the warehouse with picking, shipping, receiving, clean up, etc. during delivery downtime.
Qualifications include 1 year of city delivery experience, driving comfort with ½ or 3 ton truck, valid Driver’s Licence, safe driving practices, excellent customer service skills, and ability to lift/carry around 75 pounds.
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
Hours are: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM