Earn a solid income selling long-term lease agreements on our used Heavy-duty trucks and trailers in the Montreal area. You will solicit leasing business from new and existing customers through strong personal relationships, cold-calling, regular contact, and follow-up. You will also prepare lease quotes, consult on custom leasing solutions, and address after-sales questions and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 30 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, group benefits
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base.
- Competitive sales tools kit (car & phone allowance, business expense program, etc.)
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
We are looking for 2 candidates, one more entry level and one more experienced.
Entry level candidate
You have 2 out of 3 of the following: a) 3+ years in commercial lease sales b) knowledge of potential customers in sales territory c) understanding of heavy-duty trucks & trailers and their applications.
You have 4 to 5 years in “full service” leasing of heavy-duty trucks & trailers and knowledge of Montreal’s customer base
Both types of candidates
You are fluent in French and English, proficient with computers, and have a reliable vehicle. Above all you have a strong desire and ability to be successful by earning the trust of your customers.