Architectural Sales Representative
(NVA, DC, and MD Region – USA)
Creative, driven, independent, quick learner, organized with a proven track record of developing trusted relationships with architechts in the residential and commercial building market… if this describes you, let’s talk!
About the Sanders Company
We pride ourselves on products that are not only attractive but also cutting edge in their functionality. Our products offer performance, to keep homes comfortable and energy efficient, strength to protect against the worst that nature can deliver.
We achieve this through careful craftsmanship and by customizing our architectural-grade fit and finish.
Learn more about us at:
Loewen is a manufacturer of high quality wood windows and doors designed and built for premium residential new construction, renovation, restoration and distinctive light commercial construction.
Learn more about us at: www.loewen.com
How To Apply:
To express interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume to: www.loewen.com/careers
The Sanders Company, one of Loewen’s Dealer Partners, located in the Northeast Region of the USA is looking for an Architectural Sales Representative to join their team in the NVA, DC, and MD area.
What You Will Do:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the Architectural community
- Drive sales through growth of existing accounts and generation of new business opportunities by developing current and new relationships with architects within the residential and commercial building/construction community.
- Partner with the Architectural community to create window and door design and product selections to complete their projects for the purpose of generating project specifications.
- Call on the Architect community to present and promote products and build awareness for the purpose of generating project specifications.
- Conduct luncheon seminars to provide education on product characteristics or new products.
- Provide timely and accurate technical information for product specifications and quotations.
- Follow up to make sure that product information as provided is sufficient and specifications meet requirements for quotes and order entry.
- Communicate with outside sales representatives, offering sales support and backup during absences.
- Outside sales or architectural sales experience is essential with knowledge of building materials – windows and doors is preferred
- Familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements
- High level of responsiveness to customer needs
- Ability to effectively present in front of varying sized groups both formal and informal
- Excellent technical aptitude is essential.
- Handling objections by taking initiative & finding creative solutions is critical.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build/maintain strong relationships within architectural community is essential.
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills.
- Proven time management focus and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player who has a record of achieving and exceeding company and team objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of the architectural community in the NVA, DC and MD Region of the USA is preferred
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.